For us, to receive (Praapti in Sanskrit) is an expression of gratitude towards the inherent abundance and goodness of life. But for that abundance to manifest, it is essential that all relates harmoniously and that this relation is founded on a sensitive balance.
To establish this fundamental quality of a clear and healthy relational field, it is necessary to us to lay down our comprehension of receptivity, and how we understand the dynamics between giving and receiving.
To give/receive means to be aware of and to recognize the cycle of energy it generates: meaning it is an act including our entire being, with our soul, with our heart.
Yoga addresses this notion beautifully in the virtue of Asteya (the 3d of the 5 Yamas). Asteya addresses our capacity in being fair, towards any aspect of life. Cultivating Asteya means to accept what is given by life with respect and gratitude and in return, to contribute proportionally and fairly towards what has been received. No more; no less.
It is in this circular giving/receiving relation that we intend to welcome you.
It is essential to us that our alliance rests on our mutual capacity of being attentive and sensitive towards what feels respectful and fair.
By this attitude, may we cultivate, generate and radiate abundance and trust.
Here under, you’ll find our indicative rates. These are listed here for you to be able to evaluate the fair value of the services we can provide. In no way, these are rigid. We like to be supple and breathful.
- Alojamento Local (kitchen – outdoor and indoor, 2 bedrooms, bathroom and toilet indoor, Wifi, swimmingpool): 60€ (2 persons, 15€/extra person. 5 max)
- Yurt (1 bed room – small yurt, 1 common space – big yurt, kitchen indoor, running water indoor, toilet and shower outdoor, Wifi and electricity): 50€ (2 persons, 15€/extra persons, 4 persons max)
- Armazém (dance studio): 30€/night for 1 person, 15€/night per extra person, 3 persons max – only accessible in the frame of an artistic residency or a workshop/retreat
- Camping: 8€/night/person – only accessible in the frame of an artistic residency or a workshop/retreat – 4€/night for rental of a tent and sleeping gear.
- 26€/day (3 meals) breakfast: 6€; lunch: 8€; dinner: 12€ – only provided in the frames of artistic residencies and/or workshops/retreats
- Rental of the working space (with sound installation and yoga material): 8€/12€ per hour – 60€/80€ per day (depending on the season)
- Washing machine: 6€
- Printer: 1/print
- Rides: 0,75€/km
- Wood: 80€/m3
- Bodywork: 45€ – 60€ (depending on the duration – between 1 to 2 hours)
- Artistic accompaniment and/or individual sessions: 35€/hour
The renter can end the rental agreement when he/she/they wish with a minimum of 1 month notice.
Workshops and retreats:
- for cancellations from the participant/organiser until 8 days before the workshop/retreat starting date, the cancellation fee is 20 percent of the price.
- for cancellations from the participant/organiser within 7 days before the retreat starting date, the cancellation fee is 50% of the price.
- for cancellations from the participant/organiser within 3 days before the retreat starting date, the cancellation fee is 100% of the price
- for cancellations from A Mandorla, full refund.
Bodywork, artistic accompaniment and individual sessions:
- all sessions cancelled less than 24 hours before their scheduled time are due.